SENIOR CONSULTANT – MARKET RESEARCH AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Key qualifications: Public Policy Research, Market Research, Sectoral Research, Institutional Assessment and Organizational Development.
Founding member of the International Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (ICES), Bucharest ; Founding member of “ Partners for Change” Association; Visiting professor at SNSPA ( National School of Political Science and Administration), Communication in Business On-line Master Program (2005-2006); and at the University of Bucharest , Communication and PR Master program (2007,2008).
Over 25 years of experience in market research, business development, international trade and marketing. Business education, specialization in Economic Sciences . Continuous education in Austria , Belgium , UK, Switzerland.
Publications and reports:
- Summary statistics of the ACE Survey 1996 in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania ; Project no p94-0700-R conducted by The Leuven Institute for CEE studies (coordinate the survey in Romania ); July 1996;
- Competitiveness Analysis of the Romanian private companies (responsibility of conducting survey study) co-author 2000;
- Women and Men in Romania . Facts and Figures. UNDP / NIS Engendering Statistics , Responsible for the Women participation in politics and decision making process (7th chapter); National Institute of Statistics 2001; ISBN 973-0-02026-4;
- Women Economic Status in Romania ; Ana Society for Feminist Studies and UNDP;
- Stakeholders Analysis “The first Decade of Global Environmental Facility”-Second Overall Performance Study , published on January 25, 2002;
- Legislative process in Romania , Background Paper for the Lobby Day event, April 2002;CIPE-USAID supported project;
- State of Small and Medium–Sized Enterprise Development in Romania between 1990-2002, co-author, study conducted in cooperation with the Ministry for SMEs and Cooperatives, launched on 20th of May 2003;
- Articles and interviews in Capital, and “Adevarul Economic” Weekly economic magazines; Romania Libera, local newspapers, etc.
- Overview of the Romanian SMEs, March 2004 , edited by NASMEC with EU support;
- Health and Needs of SMEs ( national wide CATI Survey Findings) October 2004 , 2005;
- Third review and update of the RSDF Operational Manual for Mining Communities Grant Scheme, 2005
- The Annual Reports of SME sector in Romania in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 edited by NASMEC with EU under PHARE TA support project;
- Wages Taxation Policy in Romania , Discussion Paper prepared for Coalition of Women Business Associations (CAFA) and Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) Romania , Round Table hosted by Chamber of Commerce and Industry in November 2004;
- Operational Manual for Equity and Quality Grants for Rural Schools in Republic of Moldova , 2006-2007;
- Operational Manual and PIP for Early Childhood Education- Fast tracking Initiative , Moldova , 2007;
- Operational Manual for Lignite Power Technical Assistance Project, 2007;
- Romanian Greening Facility Development Study, (not yet publicly disclosed ), the WB supported report, 2008
- Annual Report of the SME sector in Romania , edition 2008.
Traveled extensively for business and training in Europe , North America, Asia, the Caucasus etc.
Fluent in Romanian, English and French.